Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day at the Beach!

While waiting for my car to be service. I took a walk to the beach, via the Public Access pathway next to Crown Prince Hotel at Tanjung Bungah. In my Private Opinion, this stretch of beach is better then those at Batu Ferringi. I did not stay long as servicing my car only took one hour. and it took me a leisurely 15min walk one way from the Car Doctor.
A Sunken Fishing Boat left abandoned in a pond of water, at Tanjung Bungah Beach, I frame the shot with fishing boats floating in the Sea.
Image DSCF0995, ISO64 Speed 1/200 F4.5

Kayak to Rat Island(Pulau Tikus), Tanjung Bungah, Penang

Image DSCF1007, ISO64, Speed 1/240 F4.5

Tanjung Bungah, Floating Mosque at Low Tide, Penang. I choose not to go for a close up of the Mosque only, but to include fishing boat's as to emphasise the location of the mosque is on a beach / on the sea.
Image DSCF 1011, ISO64, Speed 1/200, F4.5
Tips: With a Digital Camera, take as many shots as you like, in fact make sure if possible that the memory card is full, as you do not have to develop or print out the photo's taken (you only waste batteries), when you go home and download, then only start to delete photos you do not like or want. When taking photo's you may not realise you have misout details, like in the above shot of the Floating mosque. I have only one photo, with the Mosque tower intact (barely), my other 20+ photos were all wasted as i could not "see" the tower as it blended in with the apartment behind, which i only realise when i downloaded and view the photo on my laptop.

No comments: